Tuesday, June 01, 2004

My friend Jerry and I used to waste time at work coming up with captions for his desk calendar's wacky photos (copyright Andrews McMeel Publishing - don't sue!). Later (at a much better job) everyone got involved, and it turned into a work-wide daily caption contest. Sometimes the funniest ones won; sometimes the stupidest. Now you can be the judge. Or you can come up with your own caption. I dare ya. Maybe this will catch on. But I can't promise I'll do this every day, or every week, or, uh, ever again. We'll see...



Boy: And I want to thank the Roosevelt Elementary Cafeteria's meatloaf special for making this performance possible.
Teacher: Oh, dear. He's sold out!

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com