Friday, August 27, 2004

Five Lists of Five
or
Lists of Fury

5 fun things I’ll do this weekend:
1. Meet up with AJ. Fellow SoCal site-man Gooch couldn’t make it. I told him to bring baby Gooch, but no dice.
2. Speaking of dice, I’ll be hoping that Aimee and Celti hit it big in Vegas.
3. Look for new places to move my mom. Ok, that’s not really fun.
4. Saturday, go to a BBQ where this radiant runner chick I know might be, but might not… or hang out with this collection of community college cuties – flirty fun but frankly unfulfilling… or maybe just go home and dream of blogger beauties.
5. Hopefully not dream of Jay’s site again, now that I put this audioblog there.

5 of the all-time great Simpsons lines (of course there’s plenty more):
1. “Well, crying isn't gonna bring him back, unless your tears
smell like dog food. So you can either sit there crying and
eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell
enough like dog food to make your dog come back... or you can
go out there and find your dog.”
2. “So lame that it’s... cool?”
3. “My cat’s breath smells like cat food.”
4. “No attitude, eh? Well, you can cram it with walnuts, ugly!”
5. “Remember the time he ate my goldfish, and you lied to me and said I never had any goldfish? Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?!”

List of 5 “Lists”:
1. Most Hungarian: Franz LISZT
2. Mintiest: LISTerine
3. Skinniest: CaLISTa Flockhart
4. Marryingist: LIZTaylor
5. Most Sore Lance Armstrong with Shiniest Yo-Yo Ma on Masterpiece Theatre: bLISTered cycLIST, gLISTening celLIST & AlLISTer Cooke.

5 albums I’ve played possibly 500 times:
1. Ocean’s Eleven Soundtrack
2. Sublime: Sublime
3. Jimi Hendrix: Electric Ladyland
4. Muddy Waters: Hard Again
5. Beastie Boys: Paul’s Boutique

5 people I’d like to thank:
1. George Washington Carver – chunky peanut butter. Mm.
2. The fashion designer who invented women’s low-cut jeans.
3. Farmers in Oxnard – great blueberry crop this summer, folks.
4. Kung Pao, whoever you are. Your recipe’s even better than General Tsao, whoever he is. Mike likes his chicken spicy.
5. All the people who deserve a beat-down. I lifted more at the gym, thinking about the selfish inconsiderate mofos. They should thank me for not taking it out on those dumbbells. Feelin’ good, now. Feelin’ strong.

And one more, to you kindhearted bloggers out there, esp. Aimee, for her thoughtful message yesterday.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com