Thursday, August 12, 2004

In my mind, I'm still
Under the sea, under the sea
Listening to nothing but the ocean waves and my snorkel or SCUBA breathing.
Darlin' it's better down where it's wetter
Take it from me

But in reality, I'm back home, hearing the noisy neighbors.
What do they got? A lot of sand?
We got a hot crustacean band

I'm still envisioning all the fishes and scenery
Each little clam here
Knows how to jam here

And I could see 'em again, but the film was in my suitcase which the airline failed to get onto my connecting flight. So I'll have to wait for them to deliver it to me before I can post pics, or get half my clothes.
I wouldn't be so tired and cranky, if I were
Under the sea
But it's good to be home, and definitely nice to be back in Blogsburg.
The fluke play the flute
The carp play the harp
The bass play the bass
And they soundin' sharp...

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com