Tuesday, August 24, 2004

It’s been awhile, so here’s today’s gripe:

Your ol’ pal Mikey, he gots troubles.

While I was away, my mom drove her motorized wheelchair into the pool. She’s fine; the wheelchair’s dead. We’re working on getting her a new one. They’re expensive and I’m hoping the insurance will pay for some or all of it.

But perhaps because of that, and/or other issues, she was served an eviction notice from the assisted living facility. So we have to deal with that, too.

There's so much to say about this... that I can't.

On a lesser note, I’m swamped at work. Both bosses keep piling stuff on me – ASAP – and one of ‘em is telling me this from a second extended vacation this month – calling on the cellphone from a beach house in Oregon.

Oh, and one of my friends was upset because I’m being “distant” and not giving up my time to hear about which himbo she should string along.

It’s all gonna be okay. I’ll post a nice travel adventure story soon.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com