Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Congratulations to you Red Sox fans out there. I'm truly happy for y'all. Wow. Who'd a thunk it, huh?

In the spirit of ending that 86-year curse, and with Halloween coming up, I'll try to post some random scary and weird stuff over the next couple of days.

--------------------------------------------

Going through my old drawings, I found this one I did for a friend. He wrote a low-budget campy horror script, and wanted to try and produce it, so he asked me to sketch something that might be the poster for the movie. I don't think this helped market his schlock 'cause he never raised a dime... and the world is probably a better place.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com