Monday, April 04, 2005

More movie 'toons. The friend I originally drew these for is a big fan of the Farrelly Brothers -- all of their works, including: Me, Myself & Irene, Shallow Hal, Stuck on You, “Ozzie & Drix” (an animated show based on the movie Osmosis Jones) and my favorite, Kingpin.





I saw another one of their movies this weekend -- Fever Pitch. Not bad. Some funny bits, some painful -- and not so much the romantic comedy schtuff, but re-visiting the Red Sox comeback in last year’s playoffs. I donned my Yanks cap in protest. Anyone in the theatre complained, I chucked Sno-Caps at ‘em. Right down the pipe. Just like Randy Johnson when he and the Bombers beat Boston in the season opener yesterday.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com