Wednesday, May 04, 2005

You're not the boss of me, now... You're not the boss of me, now...

Well, okay, for the moment, you can be. I was trying to decide what to post next... and I'm spending more time deciding than just writing. So, I'll leave it up to you.

Here's a list of 20 tales. I don't usually title my posts, 'cause coming up with something clever and poignant takes longer than actually writing 'em. So many names aren't an accurate description, and in some cases, I purposefully did that to avoid being obvious as to what the subject is (I've told friends about topics I plan to write some day soon). I never know how these stories will end up, in terms of length or quality, but I'll give it my best shot. Trashman did something like this, and it turned out great. But I don't have any good anecdotes about pimping...

Lemme know which title you'd like to see next. Whichever sounds the most intiguing to you, tell me in the comments. After a day or two, we'll see which is the most popular choice. If the real world doesn't intrude, I'll accept your assignment for the weekend.

But it doesn't really matter. I'll probably cover all of these, eventually... Or maybe I'll never get to 'em. Life is unfair....

No Man is a (British) Isle
Empath
Bubba Mae Entangled
Slow Moe
Attention Deficit Dog
Radar Remembrance
Audio on Audio
Name that Fluid
McCrunch
Laugh or Shut Up
Heath & the Hot Piece
Soccer Mike
Love: Plane and Simple
Pretty and Pretty Scary
Live and Sublet Die
The Few, the Proud, the Agents
Backseat Jiver
Make Love Not Warthogs
Gurney Journey
NASDAQety-Yak

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com