Thursday, September 29, 2005

The other day walking back from lunch I got caught in the rain. Rain? Here? When it’s barely autumn? I was beginning to wonder if hurricanes were franchising -- from Louisiana LA to Los Angeles LA. But nah, even though I came back to the office drenched, I can’t complain. Gotta be thankful for our dry climate here.

Then this morning, I was taking advantage of the unseasonable warmth and went for a run jog/walk along Palisades Park. Enjoying a beautiful blue sky over the beach… except for this ugly black cloud emerging from over the mountains… seeping from the northwest. Wild fires. Not to be outdone, California’s gotta have its own share of natural disasters.

I tell ya, no place on this planet is safe anymore. When frogs fall from the sky, I’m moving to Jupiter.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com