Thursday, December 08, 2005

No Slamdance in Utah next month, and now I’m not going to the Caribbean again as I had hoped either. For a variety of reasons, the trip didn’t come together this year.
ant-pst-scbpl
I’ve been there -- usually Antigua, but other islands as well -- probably over a dozen times now… and ever since I learned to SCUBA as a teenager (in the above shot, I think that’s my sister underwater about to pull a surprise Jaws attack on me), I try to get in at least one dive each visit (like in St. Croix, below).
mscubafix
Oh well, I’ll plan something else soon. And I guess these pics fit in with the theme of "Half-Naked Thursday". So, that's something.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com