Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A little while back, the supervising producer stopped by my office just to let me know that even though my last few weeks here at the job would be slow, I shouldn’t feel guilty. This is the nature of these TV gigs -- you can be really crazed some days, and others you’re paid to just be there for the sporadic bits of work that come up. The rest of the time, I was told, I can do my own thing, writing, job search, etc.

I know I should be happy to have such a cool work environment and so much free time. But frankly, I wish I was much busier here.

Not that I necessarily need more to do… but when I’m not procrastinating from real work, I find it nearly impossible to blog.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com