Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Here's a quick doodle of a typical day at my TV gig. When we're trying to screen a segment, Gene rambles on with some unsolicited sexual observation that causes everyone in the post-production dept. to drift off; even Gene's precious PDA seems to prefer to be elsewhere.

Curt the music supervisor's riffin' on some rock tune; Stacey, former assistant to the executive producer, wonders if she should've changed job positions; Millie's wishin' for winter sports; Nolan's lamenting that his editing skills don't work in real life; and me? I'm just sketchin' out some voice-overs, which sound as awful as the sketch of me looks.

Yeah, it's far from my best cartoon, but like Gene and his stories, why should I let that stop me from sharing? Click on the image to enlarge it.


Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com