Thursday, October 26, 2006

“What’re you lookin’ at? Oh, you like the web I spun above your car, huh? Well, listen, I ain't Charlotte and you ain’t Wilbur the pig, so don’t expect any fancy silk screen messages. I got my eyes on you, boy -- see? In fact, I got a bunch more, although I don’t see so good. Doesn’t mean I won’t go arach-attack on your ass. Now make like Little Miss Muffet and eat your curds and whey away from here. Or are you one of those weirdos who’s into us wall-crawlers? Go check out the Spider Pavilion this weekend. You oughta enjoy that, Peter Parker. Jeez, and they think I’m creepy. C’mon I gotta eat and you’re scaring away the bugs, so stop buggin’ me. Why don’t you take a picture, it’ll last longer. Hell, take two and then take off, huh? Freak.” snblys sneys

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com