Friday, February 09, 2007

Another photo for your captivating captioning capabilities... capisce?

Man: You are getting sleepy... You are completely in my control...
Woman: Cut the hypnotism crap, asshole. I know you slipped me a roofie.

M: Such a vision of beauty and perfection should be admired...
W: Ah, we manicurists love to hear praise, even if it is from narcissistic sickos.

M: Open your mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise. Hey, c'mon, open up!
W: I heard his fly unzip. I know this surprise ain't big.

M: How 'bout now? I scrubbed with steel wool this time.
W: Nope. Scratch your privates that often and the smell never goes away.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com