Friday, February 23, 2007

It's Friday -- time to do some partyin' & drinkin', feel ruff and sick as a dog, and caption some photos. Have a great weekend.

Breast implants? What a great birthday present! Thanks, everybody!

Joke's on you guys. I'm the designated driver but I don't even have my permit yet!

Yes, I'm the one who poisoned the wine! Notice I'm not drinking?






Ugh, that's the last time I party with Scrappy Doo and his uncle. The whole night was a blur after the eighth Scooby snack.

Steady... steady... hey, this is a lot easier to balance on my head than a biscuit.

It sucks enough being a cold compress, and now I got some dirty mutt on my ass.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com