Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Your ol' pal Mikey's been busy. In the past week, I...
mgxw
...appeared on a game show. I wuz real intellimigent and possibly the best thing on TV that week, aside from "Prison Break", of course.

dmnd
...got engaged. Yeah, I asked my girlfriend to marry me and Adelphia said yes. Suckah!

frhvnd
...became an orphan. My mom died Monday morning in her sleep. It's sad, but considering what she's been through in the past few years, and how her health was getting worse, it's a small comfort that it's over. Still, I'll miss her.

Sorry it's not all good news, and that I haven't had a chance to elaborate. Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. I'll update when I can.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com