Wednesday, December 26, 2007

No more huffin' and puffin' when I'm runnin'. Now I'm singin' along to my new Nano. You can do the same -- here are lyrics to 15 songs on my workout playlist. See if you can name 'em. The first to get the most correct (honor system -- no Googlin') and I'll try to burn & send you a CD. I can't guarantee it, only 'cause I'm new to this technologicalistical stuff, but I promise to at least list the answers early next week, before 2008.

1. This is a public service announcement
With guitar!


2. And all I gotta say to you
Wannabe, gonnabe, cock-suckin', pussy-eatin' prankstas
'Cause when the fire dies down what the fuck you gonna do


3. I am the man that rolls when icicles are hanging on the tree.
Why can't you hear me begging, mama, woo-hoo Lord, down on my bended knee?


4. Her bikini -- small, heels -- tall
She said she liked the ocean
She showed me a beach, gave me a peach
And pulled out the suntan lotion


5. Take this message to my brother
You will find him everywhere


6. With the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven
Seven even back do' li'l Joe I picked up the cash flow
Then we played bones, and I'm yellin' domino.


7. Well he's tellin' us this,
And he's tellin' us that
Changes it every day
Says it doesn't matter
Bases are loaded and Casey's at bat
Playin' it play by play
Time to change the batter


8. Just sixteen, a pickup truck
Out of money, out of luck
I've got nowhere to call my own
Hit the gas and here I go


9. You finally wake up, Doc's gone to town
'Round his back, through the hoop, then you scream "Touchdown!"


10. Don't stop for nothing, it's full speed or nothing
I am taking down, you know, whatever's in my way


11. Some friends of mine, just the other night
Went to hear this cool cat blow
They said he sang so good that the roof fell in
And he didn't even stop the show


12. Turn the tables with our unity
They're neither bold nor majority
Wake up and smell the coffee
Or just say no to individuality

13. I got the rap patrol on the gat patrol
Foes that wanna make sure my casket's closed


14. The sun shines
And people forget
The spray flies as the speedboat glides
And people forget
Forget they're hiding


15. Say jam, sucka! (jam sucka!)
Say jam, sucka! (jam sucka!)
Say groove, sucka! (groove sucka!)
Now groove, sucka! (groove sucka!)

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com