Friday, August 22, 2008

When I'm so tired I feel like I'm dead
I try to rhyme the thoughts in my head
Like last night we met with the rabbi guy
And then had dinner up at Versailles
Garlic chicken and rice and plantains in Encino
But had to drive home, so I had passed on the vino
Would the spices screw up my digestion?
Queasiness soon answered that question.
So made up for it with a salad today
When I had lunch with the blogger AJ
But now I'm hungry and tired and yet I'm still typin'
For all this I wish I got a nice stipend
I think I take food and sleep to a higher degree
Too bad those skills won't earn you a PhD
'Cause I know you know I'd already have my diploma
But now I gotta go eat and slip into a coma.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com