Friday, April 03, 2009

Time is money. And lately, my mind is on both.

Time: I'm doing a 5K race soon, and when I ran this course last time, I set a personal best of a few seconds under 21 minutes. So I was wondering if I can do, say, 20:30. Well, I was at the gym with only a half hour to spare, so I got on the treadmill and did a 3.1 mile sprint. Just under 20 minutes. Really? Of course, running a race is totally different. But still, I'm torn between thinking I'm gonna kick ass at this 5K and being positive that those machines are completely inaccurate.

Money: Today, I finally got my California tax refund check. Coincidentally, tomorrow, I'm going to the track.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com