Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Two weeks later, I'm back.

See, I thought our show was done at the beginning of April. So as we wound down our season, I tried to get started on blogging again, thinking, when I was on hiatus, I'd be posting so much, I'd be the poster boy of posting.

Turns out, they kept me on for another week, and another after that. Also, I got hired on another show here. But just to help finish up the season. So I thought this Friday would be my last day. Today, they asked me to stay another week. Plus, the other show may start up and need me the following week.

And who am I to turn down work in this economy?

But I could really use some time off. I appreciate the suggestions in the comments on my last post, but the real reason I zonk out so much on the weekends isn't because of anything but lack of sleep during the week. This is why I need a vacation.

Still, I'm extremely glad someone out there is requesting my writing services. But I like to think there's a handful of bloggers left who might also want to read something I come up with... perhaps they won't give me too many notes.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com