Monday, October 19, 2009

As usual, sorry I haven't written here. But my writing elsewhere is getting notice:

My sister-in-law is a very clever video games writer who's won awards in her field. Recently, she was instructed to pen things more in the style of the dating reality show I worked on for 5 seasons. When she told her bosses about me, they said I was a minor celebrity around their office. I don't play much video games, but I'm guessing I shouldn't expect some kind of high-rez graphics version of "Catcher in the Rye".

Also, the show I'm working for now just got the following viewer mail:

"The clips on this show are very good, but the assclowns who write the insufferably smug, rhymin' narration should've been strangled at birth."

Yes!
That just made my day, 'cause, y'know, it means someone's actually watching.

Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com